IMPORTANT YOUTH UPDATES HERE…
I’m really encouraged by what we’re seeing in our youth ministry this season. Growing connections and community are taking shape on Wednesdays. I’m personally sensing a hunger in our youth to connect and grow in their faith. Our youth team is doing a great job!
Here are some UPDATES to keep in mind, including news for this week:
Wednesday night we have one of our youth leaders sharing their own personal journey of faith, which will include some authentic ups and downs. Pray for engaged ears and open hearts.
- 7 p.m. start // doors open 5 p.m. for youth who want to hang out or do some homework
- Youth Nights every Wednesday
- Terra Nova – Friday, Feb. 14 – 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Rock Climbing and pizza? – Friday, Feb. 29 – 5:30 p.m. to ???
- WSG – Location TBD – Friday, Mar. 13 – 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Church Retreat, Mar. 20-22, 2020 – all ages
Please keep praying for our youth ministry, specifically for a sense of belonging and of course for the Holy Spirit to draw our students to the Lordship of Jesus. Pray for energy and discernment for our youth team. Pray for our youth ministry intern, Derek Klumpenhouwer, who just joined us this January!
p.s. consider any way you can support (lifts, snacks, resources, general giving, etc.)