Summer is a perfect time for connections.
We’ve created large and small events to help our church community and guests come together in-person, outdoors, and safe.
Come back here for details on each event.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or ways you can help out.
**Last Summer Event – Baptism & Ice Cream Meet Up:
- Join us for our last summer event in Pointe Claire Village this Friday September 4th at 6:30 to witness baptisms and then enjoy some ice cream together at Wild Willies. Click here to find out exactly where we are meeting for the baptisms and feel free to come before 6:30.
Outdoor Movie Night // Friday, July 17 // details HERE
Backyard Arts & Chats // Tuesday, July 28th
- Let’s get together for some intentional time of catching up, encouraging each other and others as we meet up to hang out and write notes and cards to those we care about and want to reach out to during this uncertain time. Contact Cassia if you wish to host a group in your backyard or if you wish to join one on this date.
Prayer in the Park // Wednesday, July 29th & August 26th @ 7:00 pm
- On these two dates instead of meeting on zoom for weekly prayer we will be gathering at Edgewater Park (on July 29th) and Centennial Park (on August 26th) to pray and enjoy fellowship in person. If you want to join in contact either Cassia or Jonathan at email@example.com
Ice Cream Meet Up // Friday, August 7th & September 4th @ 7:00 pm
- Join us for ice cream at Wild Willies in Pointe Claire for a time to hang out, walk around, and enjoy a nice treat. To RSVP contact Cassia.
Westside Camp Day // Saturday, August 15 // Details HERE
- fun socially distanced camp games & activities
Nature Walk // August 29th @ 2:00 pm
- Come join us for a nice walk through Parc de Nature Bois-de-Liesse as we enjoy God’s creation and each other’s company. We will be meeting outside of the Chalet d’accueil des Champs near the parking lot. Contact Cassia if you want to join in.
Tailgate Party!!! // Sunday, August 30th// Details HERE
*all events will follow social distancing and Covid-19 procedures