We’re kicking off the fall in a NEW way this year!
Join us on Sunday, September 10 for a brand new series + Corn Boil and BBQ to follow.
Gathering @ 10:30AM
- Change Your Story: This new series will inspire us to relook at the stories that shape our life and consider the greatest story we can live by. Changing your story can change your life! Come discover something fresh with us.
- Inspiring music, thoughtful worship, relational atmosphere
- Full KidsQuest available
Fall Festival following the gathering (approx. 12:30PM)
- Just after our gathering we’re throwing a fall-themed party!
- Corn Boil, BBQ, Refreshments
Invite your friends and family through Facebook or the invite card below.
VOLUNTEER WITH US: Contact Beth to help in any of the following ways
- decor/atmosphere – help us make this feel like a fall party
- set-up/clean-up – help us get this set up well and cleaned up quick
- hosts/hospitality – help us welcome and connect our guests and WSGers
- games – help us have a little fun 🙂
- cook/food (bbq, corn boil, etc.) – help us make this yummy
- provide desserts – help us make this sweet
- prayer – help us lean on God’s leading for greater impact!