The West Island Mission (WIM) needs our help to provide for families on the West Island who are in need this Christmas, approximately 275 families.
Ways you can help:
- Collect non-perishable food items
- Most needed food items include cereal, peanut butter, oatmeal, soup, canned tomatoes, spaghetti sauce, tuna, salmon, juice, rice, crackers, and tinned vegetables. Groceries can be brought to our gathering and dropped off every Sunday at the WIM bin near our Connections table!
- Christmas Basket preparation and distribution
- December 8: Volunteers needed to help transport items to and from the venue and assemble baskets
- December 9: Families with cars and vans are needed to deliver the baskets from 10 a.m. to noon.
For more information, click here or contact Wendy Gariepy at WIM (514) 912-6813 or email at email@example.com.